We are committed to supporting our customers during this unprecedented time.
In response to the COVID-19 public health emergency, we are adjusting our business operations to protect our employees while continuing to meet our customers’ needs. In line with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented policies and practices for social distancing, reducing store hours, and temporarily limiting the way you can order and receive product.
You can still make and receive product orders through several convenient ways:
For Professional Customers
Our stores have reopened, now with enhanced safety measures. Orders can also be placed online or called-in with curbside pickup or delivery. Select a category below to learn more.
Our stores have reopened, now with enhanced safety measures. Orders can now be placed online from home any time, for in-store or curbside pickup. Learn more and start shopping paint, stains and supplies.
If you prefer to call in your order we’ve got you covered. Call your store for details.
For Industrial Customers
In addition to our commitment to our architectural painting customers, the team members of the Sherwin-Williams Performance Coatings Group, who manufacture, sell, distribute, and service specialized industrial coatings in over 120 countries around the world, stand ready to help customers in every way possible to meet the challenges of this extraordinary time. We have implemented business continuity plans across our manufacturing plants, distribution centers and blending facilities to minimize disruptions to our customers and their supply chains. We are working closely with national, federal, state, provincial and local governments to provide data confirming our fundamental role in the supply chains of critical industries such as healthcare, military, infrastructure, food supply and others.
- Protective & Marine
- Coil & Extrusion
- General Industrial
- Industrial Wood
For U.S. Small & Midsized Businesses
We recognize that many of our customers are facing enormous challenges and we are here to help. We have collected the following information from third parties to help you understand these relief programs and your eligibility:
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Small Business Guide addresses various stimulus aid programs, including emergency and disaster assistance loans.
- CARES Act Programs
- Visit the CBIZ COVID-19 Resource Center to access tools and insights for small and midsized businesses.
- Learn more about the small business Paycheck Protection Program at the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship.
- For midsized business, the McDonald Hopkins’ blog provides additional insights and resources.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Programs (FFCRA)
- Visit the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to learn about the FFCRA which includes new paid sick leave, paid FMLA, tax credits, and unemployment insurance information.
- State and Local Government Programs
- Please check government websites in your area related to their COVID-19 response and potential additional assistance for businesses.